The Ada East District Assembly Physical Planning Department was established under the Local Government Act, Act 462 (1993), National Building Regulations L.I. 1630and Town and Country Planning Ordinance Cap 84 (1945).
To plan, manage and promote harmonious, sustainable and cost effective development of human settlements in accordance with sound enviromental and planning
The Town and Country Planning Department is among others, responsible for;
- Planning and Management of the orderly development of Human Settlements.
- Providing Planning services to Public Authorities and Private Deevelopers.
- Provission of Planning Schemes (Layouts) to guide orderly development.
- Facilitate the process of granting Building Permit to will be developers.
ASSIST THE THE PUBLIC IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Preparation of Site Plans
- Preparation of Building Plans
- Land Documentations
PROFILE OF THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
NAME: ALEXANDER OKANTEY
EDUCATION BACKGROUND FROM TO
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF TAMALE 2009 2013
BSc. IN HUMAN SETTLEMENT PLANNING
- KNUST, INSTITUE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION 2000 2002
PROFICIENCY IN ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGTHSMANSHIP
- OMAT COMPUTER INSTITUTE 2004 DIPLOMA IN
- OSU PRESBY SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL 1991 1993
- C.E “O” LEVEL 1999 PRIVATE
TRAINED: ASUOGYAMAN DISTRICT ASSEMBLY TOWN &
WORK: TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANT INDIA LIMITED
ON VRA CONTRACT OP - 4
ATTACHMENT: VOLTA RIVER AUTHORITY ENGINEERING
PRESENT LOCATION: ADA EAST DISTRICT ASSEMBLY TOWN COUNTRY